Friday, December 5, 2008

Red hair nightmare

Verse: (slow, dramatic)
I saw her standing there
With long, red, flowing hair
I should have known then
Yes, I should have known better

But she got me in her sights
with manic, devil's eyes
I should have listened to my gut
instead of staring at her thighs

Next thing I knew...


Chorus: (fast)
I had her legs in the air
Grabbing hair and underwear
Sweat, fingers, tongues, and toes
Yeah, I even used my nose

Banging away on the floor
Angry neighbors at the door
So I threw her against the wall
then the counters and in the hall

She howled like a dog
who has never seen the moon
She was bendable and flexible
and came like a monsoon

Ruined sheets, ruined bed
Rolling all across the room
If it wasn't for the flesh,
I might have seen impending doom!

Verse: (slow, dramatic)
Six months later,
I explained it wasn't forever
We were just having fun
y'know...just hanging together

But Pandora's box has been opened
And I have been chosen...
[rant]
Because imagine throwing a cat into a bag,
shaking the bag really hard,
Then, dumping a bucket of ice cold water into that bag,
shaking it more,
and then throwing the fucker into the air
[continue song]
That's what happens after you fuck her...

Then, with tears rolling down,
We agree it's time to end
She just wants one final hug
...but what's she doing with her hand?

Next thing I knew...

Chorus: (fast)

Verse: (slow, dramatic)
One year later,
she's crazier than ever
Stalking me all over,
I can't seem to escape her

I've blocked her phone numbers
after 12 calls in two hours,

[unfinished]

No comments: